| This is Thursday morning (June 14) as we are leaving the Embassy Suites in Sacramento. The guys left in one car and headed for the Giants game as Marivic and I left in the other car for Burlingame. |
| After our afternoon at the beach we drove back to San Francisco via the Pacific Coast Highway. Again... not like our sea level version of the PCH at the beach house... we were driving atop cliffs. |
| We met the guys at Hard Rock Cafe on Pier 39. We also got to meet Tara's boyfriend Andrew. |
| When we went back to the car we noticed Mason Street so we stopped for a picture of Jeremy. |
| I loved the hillside town overlooking the bay. All along the main road were little shops and cafes. I love narrow, winding streets... except of course when I am driving through them. |
3 comments:
It was so much fun. Alan was really happy he gets to do the US Open with Mike & Archie & Jeremy & Jeff. He's looking forward to Seattle 2014 already :-)I wish we could do things together more often. I wish you guys live closer or we live closer. But distance makes family time even more special, so I guess that makes it okay not to live in the same State.
What a great time. Next time we go we will have to explore Sausalito. Wanna come?
It looks like you had a wonderful and restful time. Way to vacation!!
Post a Comment