Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Boring Blogger

I have become such a lazy boring blogger. It's not that I don't want to blog (I really enjoy it), but a couple of things have interfered with my blog post output: 

#1- I have really felt the constraints on my time with having a job and a home and family to keep me busy.

#2- A couple of months ago Blogger changed it's format... I was quite comfortable with the other format, hence, insert reason #1 here... I don't want to spend the time figuring it out.

But, I still think a blog is a great and a fun way to write some of my history (there is some stuff that only goes in the journal). So I'm reviewing Blogger's changes, and I'm making a little time, and I'm going to be a better blogger.

I thought it was fun in May 2011 to do a 30 day blog challenge; so, I decided I'd do it again. The last challenge was outlined for me each day but this one is very random, in other words... I don't really know what I'm going to do day to day. It could get real boring; real fast.

I'm probably crazy to make such a commitment but... what the heck!!

Oh, and... I'm doing it in August, so it will be 31 days!!!!

1 comment:

Bea said...

PERHAPS YOUR EXAMPLE WILL GET THE REST OF US MOTIVATED. YOU ALWAYS LEAD OUT.