We were over at my Mom's tonight when we saw this picture on the computer slide show. I asked her to forward it to me so that I could post it. This is Endless Summer performing at my neice Melissa's wedding in 2006. The scenery in the picture goes so perfect with the bands name. These guys are really great!! I'm particularly fond of the one in the black shirt (with the white guitar) and the one in the green shirt (at the keyboard). The group is getting better all the time.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Endless Summer
We were over at my Mom's tonight when we saw this picture on the computer slide show. I asked her to forward it to me so that I could post it. This is Endless Summer performing at my neice Melissa's wedding in 2006. The scenery in the picture goes so perfect with the bands name. These guys are really great!! I'm particularly fond of the one in the black shirt (with the white guitar) and the one in the green shirt (at the keyboard). The group is getting better all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! The guy in the black shirt is HOT! Pretty funny that I NEVER KNEW that was the name of the band!
I'm so glad you found my blog. How fun! It's such a fun way to find out things that don't come up in the day to day stuff. Although, having said that, I could have figured out you were fond of the guy in the black shirt. . .
That was so awesome!!! They truly set the tone for my reception! I am lucky to have such a cool dude uncle (as my dad would say:)
I've tagged you. Check my blog for the info.
Post a Comment