Caitlin had an amazing experience this past fall as she was invited to audition for and then participate in a church DVD made for the youth. It is called A Brand New Year and is available to watch online today (we already watched the opening musical number where we saw several Caitlin sightings). She had the opportunity to attend many rehearsals at the Relief Society Building and the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, as well as a recording session at the LDS filming studio in Provo. The production was taped before a live audience of 21,000 youth and their leaders on the nights of November 5 and 6 in the Conference Center. A highlight for me was when 21,000 For The Strength of Youth pamphlets were waved high in the air as a commitment that our youth will follow these values in their daily lives.Caitlin at A Brand New Year rehearsal
2 comments:
Hi Lesley! Is this available on DVD? I'd love to get a copy if it is.
I haven't seen it yet. I would love to see it. I have heard it is so wonderful. I'm so glad Caitlin had this opportunity.
Post a Comment