A few months ago I was on a "girls night out" with a few friends when I noticed the cute purse my friend
Adrienne had. When I commented on it she told us that she had made it herself. I knew right then I had to make a cute purse too. So I made four of them for Christmas gifts. Here are pictures of three of them. They are so much fun to make (and easy too). Now I just need to make one....or two for me.


8 comments:
I really like these Les.... HINT HINT!! (my birthday is in just under 11 months!)
These are really cute, Mother's Day will be here before my b'day. That is not a hint, that is a direct quote :o)
When do you want to do a sewing night? Or a trip to the fabric store. Didn't they end up fun to make? I need to make a couple more too...
They turned out so cute! I've got a pile of fabric and handles waiting to be turned into purses. I think I might have to make a couple more just for myself!
Lucky me, mine is the one in the middle! ;) I love it Lesley, and can't wait to use it in the Spring. THANK you so much!
All of them are gorgeous, Les! My fave though is the 3rd one. Looks almost like a Coach purse. I've been wanting one, but I don't have $400 :-( I bet it didn't cost you that much to make one. Maybe I can pay you to make me a Coach knock-off! Not hinting or declaring. Just putting it out there for consideration :-)
Great job Lesley. I love purses. I could trade weekly if I had my choise. You have to show me how. I love to sew!
I love mine! Thanks for such a fun gift Lesley! I only wish I could sew like that....you are so talented!
Post a Comment