Our handcart is just about ready to be mounted onto the float.
Our float theme is The Pioneer Spirit-Onward and Upward.
How many young single adults does it take to make a ba-zillion clouds? A whole big bunch.
The front of the float will be covered in clouds that surround the airplane.
Our amazing designer and artistic director; Keith Maloy, holding the handcart wings...yes, our handcart has wings.
This is Doug Vandegrift; our amazingly talented creator of children and creatures, all made from styrofoam.
Our stake presidency came one evening and carved rocks.
Here is the finished product. Cool huh!?!
Remember these kids? Here they are all ready to parade. Sherry Meidell is the wonderful artist who painted these children who are standing next to their new friend Alex. Doug Vandegrift's daughter came to make clouds one evening and when she saw the pioneer girl exclaimed, "hey... that's what happened to my wig head!"
Our airplane keeps getting fancier. We're almost ready for the propellers.
A picture still says a thousand words.
5 comments:
Is Mike going to be the driver? It all looks so amazing and cool!!! I'm impressed that the Stake Presidency came to help. I need to come see it in person. I should bring Alan to help when the YSA are there!
The YSA will be there tomorrow night. Bring Alan.
I am so excited for the parade this weekend. It looks so cool. I bow before your awesomeness.
"Thank-you-Becky", (Ashleigh style).
Looks fantastic!!!!!!!!
All the help notwithstanding you are a great motivator. YEAH!!!! for the MOTIVATOR!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment