skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Just Give Me Somethin' To Blog About..."
I haven't had a lot to blog about lately, nor the time to do it. Life has been incredibly busy... and even in the busy-ness of it all; it is still good. Most of my time seems to be consumed with the float; thinking about it, working on it, business end of it, organizing (or agonizing... whichever works at the moment), shopping for supplies (by phone or at various retailers), going to float workshops, phone calling, praying (lots of praying), asking people to help (hard for me to do), and yes, I will admit, occasional tears (I just tell Mike to wipe his eyes, it will be okay... JK!!). But enough of that for now... we have made incredible progress and we still have much to do, so I will be posting pictures this weekend after we mount our airplane to the float on Saturday. Our amazingly, incredible, you-won't-believe-how-fantastic airplane. I'm not kiddin'.
Enough about the float for now, stay tuned this weekend. Last week I purchased a new camera, I haven't really had the time to become familiar with it yet, but here are a few of the last pictures that I took with my old camera (you may quickly recognize that they are my very most favorite little people, and a couple of my favorite bigger people behind the scenes).





5 comments:
Such cute grandkids Les! That little Mason looks so much like his daddy! I look forward to seeing the float!!!
You done good!!!! you don't really need anything to blog about. Pictures are always good!!!!!
So excited to see the float & all your blood/sweat/tears (& Mike's) ; )
I'm excited about the float. We are coming to the West Bountiful July 4th celebration. We will be down for Hannah's 1st birthday during the 24th, but we want to see the float. Even if it is not in the 4th parade,can we still come see it?
As I was looking at your darling grandchildren, I couldn't help but see your own children in them. So cute!! Where did the time go?
Love reading your blog. As for something to blog about, how about Michaels gene pool...ha they are pretty special and I have never seen a grandson more like his grandfather than Andy. He reminds me of Ned sooooo much.
What a lovely family you have.
Love antoinette
Post a Comment