I showed this to mason, since he is the one pictured, and he said, "mom, I want to hug Santa again!!! Where is him at right now?" ;) we r excited,too!!
I wonder if this is the year we can go. Probably not again, but you guys have fun as usual. As someone famous I know likes to say, "we're no good. lesley's christmas party is not for us." :-( Big frown!
7 comments:
Am I invited?
Oh fun! Wish I could be there! I'll have to get my letter to Santa early and let him know we'll be in California.
Ohhh! I am so excited! Am I invited also?
I showed this to mason, since he is the one pictured, and he said, "mom, I want to hug Santa again!!! Where is him at right now?" ;) we r excited,too!!
It's hard to believe it's just around the corner. Looks like your grand-children will be having a fun party.
That is so ho ho ho cool!
I wonder if this is the year we can go. Probably not again, but you guys have fun as usual. As someone famous I know likes to say, "we're no good. lesley's christmas party is not for us." :-( Big frown!
Post a Comment