Friday, October 29, 2010

Crazy For You

The picture to the right has nothing whatsoever to do with the BHS upcoming production of Crazy For You... this is Caitlin in RMT's production of Music Man last summer... I just think it's a darling picture of her.

It is that time of year again... the weather is changing, the leaves are changing, soon the time will be changing. I however, have not changed. I am very constant in the fact that I sew, worry, and stress over Caitlin's costumes right up until the very last minute (hey... what can I say? I put out the fires as they burn the brightest). This fire burned until midnight last night as I finished the last buttonhole... and costumes weren't due until eleven hours later. I call that... ahead of schedule. I received a text from an elated Caitlin early this afternoon. I passed... again; and with "flying colors" according to Caitlin. I texted back that I was the happiest mom in the universe (I really did). The best part of all was that Caitlin appeared to be the happiest daughter in the universe.

Crazy For You opens on November 4th. Caitlin is double cast as a lead this year. Her performances will be on the 4th, 8th, 12th, and on the 13th; all of her performances are at 7 pm. If anyone is interested, she has tickets to sell for $5.00 each or you can buy a family pass for $25.00; you may also buy tickets at the door for $8.00. See you at the theatre.

1 comment:

Margie said...

WE LOVED IT!! Caitlin did such a great job! I had never seen that particular play and I really enjoyed it. Most of the music was familiar to me and that made it fun too. Please let us know when the next big production is. We want to come!!