Saturday, October 2, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Tonight is the Homecoming dance at BHS. Caitlin is very proud of the dress she bought at Decades Vintage Clothing. I think she did a good job of accessorizing it.

Her date; Manny, arrived promptly after attending the Priesthood session of General Conference.

Most of our family had gathered for our traditional pizza-and-movie-following-priesthood-session-night. Wasn't Manny sooooo lucky (ha ha) to arrive when 2 out of 3 of Caitlin's brothers were there to greet him. Andy opened the door (in his pajamas) to welcome Manny to our home; Jeremy pinned on his boutonniere and asked Manny to demonstrate his dance moves for us; and of course Andy's final admonition as they left the house, "have fun... but not too much."

Is it any wonder that Manny made a quick escape... at least he's still smiling.

7 comments:

Lilian said...

I remember Alan going to the prom and a couple of your boys and their wives were here! Seems like Jeremy pinned the flower on Alan too! LOL!!!

Caitlin's dress is lovely and they look really cute together!!!

Bea said...

What great memories you are all building. I remember my brothers teasing me. It is what families are built on.

adrienne said...

Kaitlyn looks beautiful. I love her dress! I kind of wish I would have had some older brothers to heckle my dates and look out for me.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE, LOVE her dress! She is beautiful and GOOD FOR her brothers!

Stecky said...

Wasn't Manny lucky to take to prettiest girl in the school to the dance? She looks gorgeous. It looks like fun. I wish I could have been in the crowd. It looked fun!

Bonnie and Jim said...

She looks beautiful!! She is such a darling girl. Hope they had a great time.

Margie said...

Caitlin does look beautiful. I really like her dress. I love how the style is turning to short dresses for these dances. It is nice to see the change. Suzie's daughter Emi got her dress for homecoming at a vintage clothing store too. I don't remember the name of the store, but it is by Winegar's. Could it be the same one?