
Since school was out last Monday, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to have a "Grandma Day" with Adam and Zach. We tried someplace we'd never been on a Grandma Day before... Boondocks!!! We started out with bowling (our traditional winter Grandma Day activity), it was going rather nicely when all of a sudden the screen on our lane (and the lane next to us) stopped working. The workers tried unsuccessfully to get it fixed but it just didn't happen, so... he gave each of us a $10 card to play arcade games. Woot, woot!!! We really had a lot of fun. When we were finished my grandsons had successfully procured 293 tickets to turn in for prizes. We. Love. Prizes.
As we drove away I asked them if they thought they would still want to have Grandma Days when they were older. They both assured me that they would . Whew!!
Then Adam said, "I hope we can enjoy it for as long as possible."
That's what Grandma likes to hear.


4 comments:
I love hearing about your "Grandma Days"...you're awesome!
I love the pose!! I can see the twinkle their eyes as they are trying to act out Caitlin's part.
What a fun Grandma Day!! I have heard good things about Boondocks!
Score on the 293 tickets!!
What handsome boys!!!! they are getting older, but then they are supposed to :o)
I went to Boondocks!!!!!!
You are an awesome Grandma! It looks like they had a great time. Cute grandkids.
Post a Comment