We had a busy day today at the Deli. In the midst of the madness I received a phone call from a customer asking me if we delivered. I told him that we did and he proceeded to order four kitchen sinks, chips and drinks.
When I asked him for an address he said, "just head south past the Maverick, turn west at the light and drive about a mile and when you see 3 trucks at the side of the road, that's us... we're duck hunting."
I can honestly say this was probably a first for us; delivering to three trucks parked on the side of a road.
Oh, and... duck-hunters-who-love-our-food-so-much-that-they-wanted-it-delivered-in-the-throws-of-hunting-in-the-great-outdoors... are GREAT tippers!
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is AWESOME. (makes me feel bad, when my husband goes hunting, I send him off with granola bars and beef jerky, I am sure he would much rather have tasty leger's food!!)
Don't feel bad Aimee, sounds like these guys were sent off with the same food. They just knew where to get the BEST food.
Way to go Leger's
I drive past your deli every monday morning after Lizzy's dance class. One of these days I'm going to come for lunch!
Do you deliver to Rocklin, California?
This is too funny! and I agree with Aimee, Leger's food sounds much better than what Clint eats when he goes hunting.
That's GREAT! A story for the books.
I took Sara and the girls to lunch there last Monday, and it was so yummy. I saw Kaytlin, but things were busy and so we just sat and enjoyed our lunch.
Miss you!!
Did they tip great because of their delivery boy? I sure think he is cute!
Leger's Deli... The Home of real Customer Service!!
Always knew it was true. But you better save up for an airboat for next Duck Hunt Season!
TOO FUNNY!!!!
Post a Comment