Monday, September 5, 2011

Family Pics

I shared a "sneak peak" of our family picture at the end of June... tonight my sister (click here to see her photography blog) gave me a disc of the pictures I chose, and they are ready to be printed. Here are just a few. You have to agree... my family is beautiful!!!


My four kids


Andy's family


Jeff's family


Jeremy's family


Caitlin's family

5 comments:

Bea said...

I like your family. :o)
I am glad they are also my family. :o)
Granpa is glad they are his family also. :o)
I also like your sweater, I want one, where did you get it. ?

Stecky said...

I totally agree...that is one good looking family. Beauitufl pictures. I wish we had been able to get a hold of Caitlin and include her in Emma's blessing day activities. Hope she is doing well.

Marivic said...

What Mom said. All of it. :-)

Marivic said...

Oh, except the part about Granpa because I wasn't there to hear what he said :-)

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I love the pictures, cute family!!