skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fall Favorites
It's almost time for the favorites party, so I'm thinking of a few of my "fall" favorites.
I love, love, LOVE Clinique bonus time. Caitlin and I went to Dillard's last Saturday, and we each received the bonus pictured above with our purchases.
I love going to the movies... while at the movies, I especially love popcorn with layered butter... and of course, some peanut m&m's poured over the top (I shared a photo in my last favorites post).
I love my tub filled with this Bath & Body Works stress relief bath foam.
I love "Rod Works". It's a great store with lots of fun ideas for decorating (just went there today).
My newest fav (I had it 4 times this week), fruit and maple oatmeal at McDonald's. It's delicious. You've got to try it!
An old fav, a fruit and yogurt parfait, also from McDonald's (the best one I ever had was in Battle Mountain, Nevada... seriously).
What can I say? I LOVE "Survivor". It just started last Wednesday. There are two people from Utah on the show this season.
Just discovered these a few months ago... Garden Salsa Sunchips. Sooooo good.
5 comments:
If I had all those favorites I would look forward to Fall also :o) On the McD. oatmeal and fruit? hold the oatmeal. :o)
If I go to McDonalds it is always french fries. (Do I look like I favor healthy oatmeal and yogurt parfaits?)
And Garden Salsa Sunchips are our FAVORITES around here.
Hmm-what does that say that I only mentioned the food parts of your post...
Can't wait for our party!!
For me... the McD oatmeal MINUS the fruit. :-)
Looks like you have some great favorites though!
Maybe next time I visit Utah you can take me to Rod Works. That looks like a store that would appeal to me.
It has been awhile since I stalked your blog, Leslie. How have you been?
I adore the Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus-spearmint scent. I always have the lotion on my bedside table and I recently bought two of the car fresheners in that flavor so our vehicles are relieved of stress too. I am also a huge fan of the theater popcorn with the layered popcorn, but I must try the M n Ms on top...sounds delicious!
Your fall is full of favorites I haven't yet tried. I don't do McDonald's, but I have been fruiting everything with peaches, raspberries and currants from the yard--ice cream, yogurt, cereal, cake, etc.
Thanks for sharing your favs!
Post a Comment