Friday, January 6, 2012

Classics and Favorites: Beach house 1999


Another picture from the beach. What can I say? I love it!! This classic picture of the grandchildren (Granpa and Granma are in there somewhere) was taken in 1999, ten years after the picture of the grandchildren I featured in the first installment of this series. We have so many memories of our vacations at the beach as an extended family. A memory from this particular trip was the huge log that had washed ashore. It became a "playground toy" for the kids all week long... and as you can see, a great "photo op" for the photographers in the family. I love the beach house!!

3 comments:

Lilian said...

I hadn't originally planned to be on that trip. Thanks to Uncle Roy I was able to go! I want to go to there now.

Margie said...

I remember watching this picture taken. Whenever I think of this trip I think about our toe rings too, but I am trying to remember what you bought instead. My memory escapes me there. You will have to let me know next time we see each other :)

Lilian said...

I remember shopping for the toe rings :-)