Friday, April 5, 2013

Cool Grandma

I found out yesterday that I am a cool Grandma. My eleven year old grandson came to work at the deli for a few hours and informed me that I am on YouTube. YouTube? Me? He told me that there is a Leger's Deli video on YouTube (June 11, 2011... he reminded me of the date) and guess who the star is! As he explained it to me it all started to come back. Deals that matter. Interview. Kitchen Sink. Goofy smile. That was me. Adam informed me that there were 37 views (3 of them were him). He seemed pretty proud and impressed. And if there was any question about grandchild pride, Zach came to work today and repeated the whole story. He pretty much admitted that I am cool, and if your grandchild will admit that... it must be true. Here's the video. Quite embarrassing. But cool to grandchildren. Oh, and btw... the deli deal on the video no longer applies. Just in case you were wondering :)

http://youtu.be/KB40oIqNSas

4 comments:

Archie said...

Way to be a cool grandma Les!!!!

Stecky said...

I never knew. I will watch it as soon as I can. I already know that you are the coolest. I am just glad they got the opportunity to let you know what they think.

Stecky said...

I still check your blog eeryday when I know you are traveling the world! It makes me feel lonesome. Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Terri said...

Now you have 10 views!!!
Way to go "Cool Gma!"