
I need help!!! I purchased this receiving blanket/burpcloth set today with a certain upcoming grandbaby in mind, when I showed it to Caitlin she thought that it should be for another upcoming grandbaby. What do you think... A girl blanket or a boy blanket? I really would appreciate some opinions. And while we're at it... what do you think of the fabric? I'm discovering that the young moms of today like non-traditional baby fabrics. Please help, I don't want to give it to the wrong grandbaby. Please leave your opinion in the comment section, it is much appreciated.
BTW the colors are teal and brown. The picture doesn't do it justice.
15 comments:
I think it's girl or boy...... good luck!
I think it could go either way but probably a girl because of the pattern.
I vote for girl
Girl!
I think it can go both ways. I love that fabric, btw.
Girl! Definitely. And I love it the pattern too...
Love the fabric! I would say girl.
Whenever my mother in law asks my opinion...she does exactly the opposite. That said and remembering that I am the last person. I thought boy at first. (I do like to buck the trend.) It would be beautiful for either. Lucky baby!
That is modern girl fabric!
Girl, again because of the pattern. I love brown with anything!
I think boy or girl, but I would say girl. It's really cute fabric, + I have seen these patterns used for both boys + girls!
I am sure you will make the right decision :o)
That's what's called walking the line :o)
I love those colors and yes you can use them for boy or girl. At least that that's wat we uns do down here!
I love the material. I would say for either, but with the pattern i think more for a girl.
I think you could use this for a boy, but the damask pattern is a bit feminine. Good luck deciding!
Post a Comment