Friday, May 28, 2010

1990 and 2010

This picture was taken in the Spring of 1990. These are my four children; Andy, Jeffrey, Jeremy and Ashleigh standing next to their cousin Christopher's grave.


This picture was taken on Memorial Day 2010. These are my four children; Andy, Jeffrey, Jeremy and Caitlin standing at the graves of their sister Ashleigh and their cousin Christopher.

6 comments:

Marivic said...

Time keeps moving on...the little ones have grown up. And a new generation has arrived. And yet my mind's picture of Asleigh and Christopher is frozen in time...Waiting for time to end and eternity to begin is bittersweet. Well, ---I think you know what I'm trying to say, Les.

Lilian said...

So tender. Look how much the trees have grown too. I ditto what Marivic says. Especially about picturing Christopher and Ashleigh as little ones frozen in time. Very well said.

Stecky said...

Sweet post. May I say those are certainly good looking people. You have much treasure.

Alan said...

What a sobering illustration of the passage of time.

Margie said...

Marivic has said it best! Sweet pictures!

Bea said...

Thanks for this post. Time does move on, but remember "Time is measured only onto Man" we are living in one "eternal now"