Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Is A Leger's Sandwich?

Starting next Monday, I will be the new manager at the Leger's Deli in NSL. Consequently, today we were training a new employee for the Sandy location (where I am currently manager).

My co-worker Melissa (who is replacing me in Sandy) was doing a great job in training the new gal. After an hour or so, the three of us were walking towards the office and I said to the newbie, "the most important thing to remember is, to make a Leger's sandwich the way a Leger's sandwich is supposed to be made."

As I walked into the office and the two women were still in the kitchen I heard the new lady say to Melissa, "what's a Leger sandwich?"

Silence.


Then Melissa's stunned reply, "ummm... it's what we make here."

So, just in case there are any questions out there about a Leger's sandwich... here it is....

5 comments:

Archie said...

Cool Beans Les! I loooooovvveee Leger's sandwiches.

BobN said...

It's like Heaven on bread

Marivic said...

Do Legers still sell liverwurst sandwiches? It's been a while since I had a Leger's sandwich. And I was always happy you had liverwurst because it seems no one else ever does, and not to gross my family out it's one of my fave sandwiches. Now I'm hungry :-(

Tiffany said...

I have been saving my gift certificate (from you) to Leger's for the first week of school. Even if I have to drag two little boys with me, it will still be a little celebration of sorts! Perhaps you'll make my sandwich...

Bea said...

I will have one just like the picture :o)
and G'pa will have carrot cake to go along with his for dessert