Here I am celebrating my birthday in July with Zachary, Mason, Tanner, Avery, William, and Adam. Adam and Tanner share a birthday, and William and Avery share a birthday.
Jane Ashleigh was born on her Great-Grandpa Leger's birthday in August.
James was born on September 12, which is also my brother Alan's birthday.We have a few more duplicate birthdays in our extended family. My niece Alyssa and I share a birthday, Alyssa's mom JuLee and my son Jeff share a birthday, and my Mother-in-law and nephew JJ share a birthday. Aren't there 365 days in a year? Plenty to go around. Do any of you have duplicate birthdays in your family?
12 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS I HADN'T HEARD!!! That is so exciting. Kristin and Andy pick out the BEST names! I LOVE James! So classy.
That is so fun! I love birthday sharing, although I personally haven't shared a birthday on the day, Adam is one week after me and Allie (my sister in law) is one week before me. Hannah shares a birth month with three out of her four grandparents!
James is a handsome boy! You have beautiful grandchildren!
I love William's smile in that first picture!!!
Let's see.... um... NOPE! WAIT.. my mother-in-law has the same birthday as Margie! I think that's it?
No one shares my birthday, THANK GOODNESS!!! I'll have to make sure all my children understand that I don't want any grandchildren one day born on MY birthday. Although on Mike's side of the family there are a few duplicates, with the grandkids. Ellie was born on my father-in-law's birthday.
Your family is growing beautifully!
I have a cousin Marilyn born on her Dad's birthday.I had a cousin Jean born on my birthday. I have two nephews, Michael and Paul who share a last name and a birthday.
My Grandson Alan shares a birthday with my niece Barbara, and her son David shares a birthday with my Granddaughter Rebecca.
Hey!!!! a good example of Family History.
Congratulations Granma Lesley!!!!
Love the pictures of your grandkids!
My Tyler and his Aunt Val share a birthday...and two of my nephews (on my side) were both born on Dec 29 (a year apart)
On my side of the family we have an influx of spring (April) birthdays, so we traditionally have ONE big April birthday party for everyone!
Andrew was born on the day both my mom and dad were baptized....(not the same year clearly...my dad was 8 and my mom 28) I think that's cool too...could never have planned that!!! :)
It's pretty special to share a birthday, but a little crazy for grand-parents. We have a few in Jim and I's family. My daughter-in-law,sister, and niece share a birthday, my niece and her mother share a birthday, our two nephews sons share a birthday, my father in law and his great grand child share their birthday and last but not least my brother in law, neice and nephew share their birthday. I shared my birthday with my aunt and loved that connection. She has since passed and when I found out my grand-daughter was September 29, I was hoping to have her born a day early on my birthday, but it doesn't look like she will make it that far. Oh well the same month is special enough.
Great post Les, and what beautiful grandchildren you have.
Ammanda and her cousin Mikayla (Joey's daughter) share a birthday.
Also, me and Dick Van Dyke share a birthday. I know... he's not related... but how cool is that?
Well if Archie is going to pull the celebrity card.... I share a birthday with Miley Cyrus!
Annnnddd.... Taylor's friend Dusty shares a birthday with her little brother. Not a huge deal... BUT it's the day after Christmas. Poor Dusty.
What a lovely family. Grandkids are the best thing around..love mine and I know you love yours. God is good.
Too bad James wasn't born 4 days earlier, bc then he and mason could have shared a birthday, and THAT would have given 6 grandkids who share a birthday! :) my brother Austin and Melissa Leger share a birthday. My grandma had twins born on aug 29th, 2 years later had a daughter born on aug 29th and then down the line had ANOTHER baby born on aug 29th. Of her 9 children, 4 of them share a birthday!
Congratulations on another beautiful grand baby! Just think of those lucky spirits that get to have you as a grandmother. I miss you! I am starting to feel better and hope to be partying soon. Would you be interested in attending an 'Apple-kin' festival? Kiss all those kids for me!
Congratulations!! That is such exciting news. I love the names James too. What a darling family they have! I can't believe how fast your family is multiplying!!
We also have several mulitple birthdays between our two families. Why just this week, Megan shared her birthday with her cousin Sarah. Megan was born on Sarah's first birthday. I was at the hosptial having Megan while everyone else was at my mom and dad's house celebrating Sarah's 1st birthday.
I must say...to James...I have always been partial to September as the best month to be born :)I bet Alan, Marivic, Megan & Mason would all agree.
Post a Comment