
It is time to order tickets for the We Also Sing concert which will be held at the Marriott Center on the BYU campus this October the 14th at 7 (ish) pm.
This is my third year in the choir and I love it!! We are rehearsing some amazing songs for this concert. Because we are at the Marriott Center this year we have to charge $3.00 for each ticket. If you are interested in purchasing tickets you can send/bring me a check or cash (don't send cash) and I will take care of it for you (asap... this week). You can also order tickets through BYU, but... you have to spend $1.00 more per ticket for handling.
Hope you can come (anyone that has been to one of these concerts... a testimonial in the comment section would be appreciated ;-).
5 comments:
So, if you are practicing at work, and ignoring the fact that you are giving all the money to the "customer" here.... you must be very dedicated to your singing. What I want to know is... Why doesn't the customer share with his mommy!
Maybe the customer in this case is buying his own ticket?
That is an AWESOME photo! It had me laughing.
I want two tickets.
It is an awesome choir and time well spent.
I guess if we have to go to Provo we will go early and have dinner somewhere.
Look forward to it.
Who ever likes can go to dinner with us as long as you understand it is "DUTCH" and if you don't know what that means it means you pay for yourself. :o)
Oh, I wish I could come!
For the porch swing, it was SOOOO easy. I didn't even sand it because the old paint/ stain was totally gone from age and being out in the weather so I just used semigloss spray paint and did several coats since I knew it would be sat on often then I sealed it with a polyuerathane. That's it!!!! Only tip is get the "trigger" for the spray apint because it will save your finger (if you don't know what I'm talking about ask Melissa) and do lots of thin coats to get the best look.
Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment