
Do you remember what happened when Caitlin went to the Christmas dance last year? I do. She was in a car accident on her way home (less than a mile from home) and had to be taken to the hospital by ambulence. This year things went much smoother. As you can see I finished the shrug that I mentioned in the previous post. The dinner at our home went quite smoothly (thanks to some last minute, much needed help from Emily, Chris, Jeremy and Mike... and a laundry basket).
Here's the group of kids that went together; Caitlin and Andy, Jenna and Joel, Chelsea and Jason. Don't they all look great !?!
7 comments:
Look at them! Oh to be young again. Christmas dances were always my favorite. They all look so happy.
Caitlin always has such unique and pretty dresses! They all look great. Especially my two nieces!
I LOVE Caitlyn's dress. She looks beautiful!
Caitlin, you are a doll!! Looks like lots of fun!!
This is by far my most favorite of all of Caitlin's dance dresses photographed and posted on your blog. So classy with a retro-touch. I get why you have to add the shrug, of course, but it worked! I love it. The nieces look so glamorous and as we say in our household beauty-mous!
what a fun crowd. What a gorgeous girl. Is Chelsey really old enough to be going to a dance??? She looked great also.
I am so far behind!! I too love Caitlin's dress? It is hard to find such a beautiful dress! She is a beautiful girl and did such a great job on her song last night!! Enjoy this senior year!!
Post a Comment