I haven't had much of a chance to write posts lately; I have barely glimpsed at other people's blogs, and I have hardly taken the opportunity to leave comments when I've stopped by. I just finished a MAJOR project and I'm feeling pretty good, so... I decided to go check out my blog for a minute or two and while in the process I took a peek at my sitemeter to see how many visitors I've had today.... ZERO. WOW! I've never had ZERO before. Then.... hello Lesley, It's past midnight, it's a new day, of course no one has visited (I was afraid that my neglect had caused me to lose all my blog friends). Just so I can get the sympathy vote, here is a sampling of what I have accomplished today; or, ummm .... yesterday. I was fortunate enough to have a day off so that I could do the following:
1- Complete the major project I've been working on
2- A weeks worth of laundry
3- Set up my Christmas village (it takes a lot of time)
4- Fight the computer all morning because it kept turning off as I tried to complete the project
5- Go to Target to buy canned air to clean the computer (I had to get dirty jeans out of the laundry to wear... I know, I am the most pathetic)
6- Make a shrug for Caitlin to wear to the dance tomorrow night (I guess it's actually tonight... it's after midnight now)
7- Make a pattern from online instructions for the shrug (that's a new adventure for me)
8- Make a dinner
9- Tend 4 grandsons (at their home) for 5 hours tonight
10- Come home after 11:30 pm, to discover Michael had cleaned the computer and I could now upload my completed project
11- While project uploaded I finished working on the shrug; I am still gathering fabric for a rosette as I type (I'm not kiddin')
I think I managed to do a few other things, but those are the highlights. I can't wait 'til tomorrow... or should I say today? Anyway... I hope to make it to my ward Christmas breakfast in 8 hours, I need to finish hemming the shrug, go to the grocery store, decorate the house, prepare a lesson.... and then have everything ready for Caitlin's dance group to eat dinner at our house....
Does anyone know if roses are out of season?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man Les! That's a lot for one day. I think Cadbury Roses are in season year round.
You'll never lose your blog friends Lesley! You accomplished a lot. Great job with your project. I know how much work, time and love you put into it and I'm sure it will be well worth it. Love, love, love you!
Wow Lesley, that's crazy! I am right there with you on rarely posting, but I love reading them when you do!
Wish I had of known, I just lay around all day :o(
That is quite a list. I think you deserve a vacation!
Post a Comment