skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday School Answers
Yesterday our Sunday School lesson was on the signs of the times and the second coming. The question was asked... "what does the second coming mean to you personally?" I didn't raise my hand. I wish I had. But these photos; taken at the cemetery on December 12, will give you an idea of what I would have said...
4 comments:
Without using very many words, your post spoke volumes. Beautiful!
I knew you lost your daughter years ago, but had never read your story. What an amazing post.
What would we do without the gospel? Can you even imagine?
btw...I loved all the old family pictures! Too funny. :)
Tender Les :)
I am speechless. The pictures say it all. I love when you contribute in a class. You really know what it is all about. Love you!
Post a Comment