Thursday, February 3, 2011

A 'Shout Out' For The Packers!!

Michael and Caitlin dressed in Packers shirts at a daddy/daughter party 3 years ago

Every year I look forward to Superbowl Sunday. It is the only time that I actually sit down and watch a football game on TV. Each year our family gathers at Jeff and Melissa's for the best Superbowl party ever. We are looking forward to it even more this year, because the Green Bay Packers are playing and Michael has been a Packers fan since he was seven-years-old. As for me... I like the Packers too. My reasons are probably not the usual reasons for liking a football team, but hey, when you only watch football once a year who really needs a reason. GO PACKERS!!!

6 comments:

Bea said...

I like the team that makes my family happy :o)

Lilian said...

The last time the Packers went to the Superbowl they lost.... to the Denver Broncos!!!! :-)

I shall be rooting for the Packers (in honor of my favorite brother- in-law) in between commercials

AnJ. said...

I don't watch much football so the day of the big game I always have to ask Clint who to cheer for. :)

I go for the food.

Archie said...

Go Packers!!!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

It really doesn't matter to me who wins, but I always root for the team my husband and son choose, so I have to say we were against you. Oh well you won anyway.
They look so cute in their shirts!!

Margie said...

Congrats to Mike's team!!

My favorite part about going to a sporting event is looking at the different styles of those watching the game. I have ADD when I watch sports...unless someone I know or love is playing the game...and then I get into it :)