
I have wanted a new crockpot ever since I moved into my house almost 18 months ago. It hasn't been at the top of my priority list until recent months, that is when I started working every day and have come to realize that I need some better meal planning tools. I have looked at the crockpots in the stores and then passed them by thinking that I'd buy one another day, or when they were on sale. This morning I decided that I have looked long enough, I wanted a crockpot before this Sunday's family dinner, so I went to Target with the intent of coming home with one. When I arrived at the store I got a cart and picked up a couple of items on my way to the crockpots. I made a little detour and came across a clearance endcap, and what do you suppose was on clearance? CROCKPOTS. The exact size and brand I wanted, in fact the exact crockpot I had looked at a week ago. And they were on clearance for $12.48. WHAT!?! Then I remembered that I had a $5.00 Target giftcard in my wallet. I bought my crockpot for $7.48. YES!! $7.48. There were several of them there, so if you need a 5 qt.crockpot... go to Target. Don't you just love stories like that?
2 comments:
I have a great crockpot but a deal is a deal is a deal!
Do I need another one? hmmmmm....:)
As I read this, Mike said, "Why are you smiling so big. You should share." Obviously, I was amused by your story...I could 'hear' the excitement in your voice through your words! Love ya.
Post a Comment