Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter Favorites

These are just a few of the things that I enjoy during the winter months: hot cocoa (especially the minty kind), my cozy clothes, hot bubble baths, "Survivor", and here's a new one... peanut m&m's tossed over hot popcorn... try it, it's fabulous!!! And I'm looking forward to me and Tiffany's semi-annual-just-like-conference 'favorites party' which we will be hosting in the spring!


5 comments:

Aimee said...

I can't wait!! I am NOT a fan of winter, so it is hard for me to think about "winter" favorites. I would have to say being able to sleep in and stay cozy in bed is the best. Doesn't happen too often though!

Tiffany said...

It's about time you did a new post...;) Can't wait for our party-it's one of my FAVORITE evenings of the year.

(Sorry about the above deletion-way too many typos!)

AnJ. said...

I love mint hot chocolate too!

But.....I'm ready for Spring! Too bad that won't be happening this week.

Lilian said...

You forgot the picture of me.

Margie said...

You are one of my FAVORITE things :).

I do love some things about winter too, but by about this time every year, I am ready for Spring :)