This is one of my very favorite classics (it will be in the 50th anniversary DVD for sure). At the time this picture was taken Andy and Jeffrey were the only grandchildren on both sides of the family and were "doted" on by several aunts and uncles. One of my brothers (please remind me who, Archie or Alan?) took this photo in my parents backyard. I can still remember these two little guys (sorry Andy, you're two for two with goofy faces in this photo series) wearing those shiny jackets. Jeff is singing along with the 80's version of the "ipod", the Sony Walkman. Seriously... aren't they the cutest!!!!!
Friday, November 18, 2011
Classics and Favorites: Andy and Jeffrey
This is one of my very favorite classics (it will be in the 50th anniversary DVD for sure). At the time this picture was taken Andy and Jeffrey were the only grandchildren on both sides of the family and were "doted" on by several aunts and uncles. One of my brothers (please remind me who, Archie or Alan?) took this photo in my parents backyard. I can still remember these two little guys (sorry Andy, you're two for two with goofy faces in this photo series) wearing those shiny jackets. Jeff is singing along with the 80's version of the "ipod", the Sony Walkman. Seriously... aren't they the cutest!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha.... this is definitely a classic!
Alan took this photo. Believe it or not, I still remember standing there when it was taken.
Love those Leger boys! What dolls. And they make pretty cute children themselves!
Andy has an amazing memory. Yep, I took the picture. It was just a few weeks before my mission in the Fall of 1982. I believe it was the first roll of film taken in my new Olympus OM-10 purchased for my mission. I have a really cool shot of Les and Mike and their black Ford Pinto too.
I LOVE IT!! I totally remember them looking this way :)
We still "dote" on them. :o)
Doting is one emotion you don't have to divide. It multiplies. :o)
And there in the background is "the" tree that causes us so much grief in the spring and again in the Fall. Not the far one, the one over Andy's left shoulder.
Post a Comment