Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vacation: Caitlin's Happiest Place on Earth Part 2 of 3


Three weeks ago the three of us spent three days with our three Leger families in Disneyland. It was hot, and day three was crowded, but it was great!! Some of my highlights were: being there with my four kids, seeing the grandkids excitement as they saw their favorite characters and rode on their favorite rides, yummy Disney treats, finding a bench to sit on, going on splash mountain with Mike and our four kids, buying a Mickey jack-o-lantern, the Halloween decor at the park... but my best moment was when I went on my favorite ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, with our entire Leger family (18 of us) in one boat. Mike and I sat on the last row with William in between us, and as I looked at my entire posterity in front of me I couldn't help but reflect back 28 years ago when we brought our three little boys to Disneyland for their very first time. Our family has sure grown in 28 years, and seeing all of those I love in front of me at that moment, well... it brought a little tear (or two) to my eye. Here are just a "few" pictorial highlights.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Very, very cool. Telling about your "28 years" made me tear up too. You have a wonderful posterity, you should be proud.