I have a few of these sweaters from Lands End. I LOVE them. They are excellent quality and often go on sale (I never pay full price for anything, well... hardly ever).
I went to a Miche party last fall and purchased their Demi bag and two shells. You can change purses simply by replacing a shell over the existing bag. You can change straps and hardware too. I have two shells including the one in the picture. I would like to buy a red one.
I love Mrs. Cavanaugh's Mindy Mints. This year I received a heart like this one for Valentines Day. How many of you know that the color of the flower signifies what the center of the chocolate is? White flower = Mindy Mint. They have Easter eggs too! Mike... are you reading this?
What can I say... I love chocolate and Hershey Kisses are a fav. I love the holiday colors, especially the Christmas ones. I love them in my glass candy jars. I'm sure everyone reading this will disagree, but I don't care for all of the new varieties of Kisses... you don't mess with classics. Just my opinion.
I am obsessed with California grapefruit lately. I eat them almost everyday and I eat them just like an orange.
I received this David Yurman bracelet as a gift from a former employer 4 years ago. It fit snuggly so I tucked it away and never wore it. I finally took it to OC Tanner (where it was purchased) to see if they could add some links to it, and I got it back just a few days ago. I loved it before, but after receiving more information about it from the OC Tanner company, I love it even more. Isn't it beautiful!?!
I discovered Pinterest last year. I love browsing and pinning. If I pin it, it means I really like it. It's a fun way to collect ideas. I am sometimes amazed at how clever people are. I wish that I could come up with something wonderfully creative. In the meantime, I will enjoy the benefits of the creativity of others.







3 comments:
I like your favorites Les! You have good taste. How do you get things on sale at Lands End? Do you just look at the clearance? I used to buy thing at Lands Ends but I haven't in years. Where do you like to shop for clothes? I am starting to think of spring and summer now? Finding clothes that I like, look good and at a good price is getting to be difficult!
1106vidutypditto on what Margie said.......you have such good taste.I love grapefruit but unfortunately beause of medications I am counselled to refrain. :o(
I forgot about easter eggs from Mrs Cavanaughs. I will run right over.
You are a classy lady, Lesley! You have excellent taste and I'd like to have you go shopping with me sometime!
Post a Comment