
When my third son was born over 24 years ago, a neighbor brought me as a gift some burp cloths that she had crocheted around the edges. I loved them! They were always the burp cloths that I used when we went to church and on other special occasions. I wanted to learn how to do it and it was 20 years later that my daughter-in-law Melissa (dating Jeff at the time) showed me how and I've been hooked (excuse the pun) ever since. I love to go to Hemstitched Heirlooms at Colonial Square in Bountiful for all of my supplies. In just over 4 years I've crocheted over 25 sets of baby blankets and burp cloths for friends and family. And I'm still loving it!
1 comment:
Love the burp cloths and blankets! I found your blog through Tiffany and Kathryn...thanks for your shining example and fun personality!
Post a Comment