A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Michael
C- Cake or Pie: Marie Callender's pie
D- Day of Choice: Currently it's Wednesday
E- Essential Item (s): Glasses (sunglasses), sunscreen, cozy clothes
F- Favorite Ice-Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Anyone that knows me really well knows that I have some interesting food fetishes. One of them is that I don't like eating anything that looks like something that is living (like a worm or a bear)
H- Hometown: West Bountiful, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Mrs. Cavenaugh's Mindy Mints; getting my nails done
J- January or July: July,it's my B-day month
K- Kids: 3 sons and 2 daughters (in that order)
L- Last Movie I Went To: "Vantage Point"
M- Marriage Date: April 15, 1977 (I didn't know anything about tax day when I chose that date)
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers and 1 favorite sister.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I'm afraid of birds, especially dead ones. And I don't like to fly (in airplanes)
Q- Quote(s): "It's just a pleasure being nominated." Hence....the title of my blog
R- Reason To Smile: Adam, Zachary, William and Mason
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Two: Lilian and Melissa T.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: In the 80's I was a singer in a band; I was also a contestant on "The Price Is Right"
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love salads but I also love steak, so I guess I'm both
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination (I'm going to start working on that tomorrow)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds....I work for an OB/GYN
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican food, Chinese salads and chocolate
Z- Zodiac: Cancer (the crab)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mom, it's Jeremy. I just wanted to say thanks for clarifying that it was flying (in an airplane) that scares you. Not the other flying you do when you flap your arms really fast and take flight. :0)
Oh yeah, I forgot to add cozy clothes to my essential items too! Gotta love hangin' out in comfy clothes! It was fun reading these little facts!!! As you can tell, Jer got a kick out of it too!
I have to agree with Jeremy that I'm glad you clarified the flying part!!
It was fun to read all the facts about you! Especially the part about your favorite sister!!
Love ya, mean it.... from your favorite sister! ;-)
Post a Comment