Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy JULIO Part Dos

Thanks to my family and friends this was one of the happiest JULIO's that I've ever had!! I love you guys!!

4 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

This is a beautiful family picture. We're glad you had a great birthday, Les. You're almost hidden in this photo but we can see your face and your radiant smile very clearly. Alan and I were talking and we have not seen 2of the grandchildren in person. Maybe it's time to visit Utah again.

Lilian said...

That is a really nice picture! The party was really fun!!

I agree with Marivic... they should come to UT again!

Tiffany said...

What a great picture! Your family is beautiful and you can tell they all love you dearly. Your family is an example to me-it is wonderful that you all got together for your birthday.
PS-Did you children fight as kids? Is there hope that my kids will want to be together in 15+ years?!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture of your family (and some of my family ;)heehee). Those grandkids are growing so much! Can't wait for Melissa and Jeff's new baby.