You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.
Hey, Les, I'm not surprised you are Elinor. I totally agree with "tremendously sensible". I'm surprised I'm Elizabeth Bennet, but hey Pride and Prejudice is my fave, so I'm happy. Funny, we posted this quiz at the same time. Anyway, Alan and I watched some of the Osmonds thing on live streaming and I kept looking for you in the audience. Did the "Through The Years" number get to you, too?
Marianne Dashwood. That is me. I have no idea who she is except in the last couple of hours and blog comments I've read on mine and Marivic's blog, I find that she is the younger sister to the other Dashwood chick... whatshername!
Apparently it IS time for a sister's movie night!!!
Oh, and by the way, when I first ready "Dashwood" I only thought about Lord Dashwood from "What a Girl Wants" Oh that Mr. Darcy!
I am keeping my person secret! Les, what happened at your house? I haven't driven by for a while. Now I will have to out of morbid curiousity, (which I can't spell, but hey school isn't in right now), I might come to the grand opening if I can find enough change in the piggy banks. (It's getting skimpy around here!!)
Lillian, I also am Marrianne Dashwood, I think its appropriate that you and lesley were both dashwood sisters! Sense & Sensability is my favorite Jane Austin book/movie and I am definatly marianne!
okay, sorry I am using this as the phone....which makes it a party line, but I am such a dingbat!! I was all set to go to the GRAND OPENING with Morgan tonight. and she calls and tells me it was last night. I am bummed. I swear I heard Tuesday. I now need to be one of those irritating people with their "planner" with them all the time. How was it?
8 comments:
When I first saw the picture I thought I was Nellie Oleson!!!
I took the test and I'm Elinor too! Must be we have a lot in common!! ;)
Hey, Les, I'm not surprised you are Elinor. I totally agree with "tremendously sensible". I'm surprised I'm Elizabeth Bennet, but hey Pride and Prejudice is my fave, so I'm happy. Funny, we posted this quiz at the same time. Anyway, Alan and I watched some of the Osmonds thing on live streaming and I kept looking for you in the audience. Did the "Through The Years" number get to you, too?
Hmm--regarding posting the Jane Austen quiz at the same time, I forgot to say GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE :-)
Marianne Dashwood. That is me. I have no idea who she is except in the last couple of hours and blog comments I've read on mine and Marivic's blog, I find that she is the younger sister to the other Dashwood chick... whatshername!
Apparently it IS time for a sister's movie night!!!
Oh, and by the way, when I first ready "Dashwood" I only thought about Lord Dashwood from "What a Girl Wants" Oh that Mr. Darcy!
I am keeping my person secret! Les, what happened at your house? I haven't driven by for a while. Now I will have to out of morbid curiousity, (which I can't spell, but hey school isn't in right now), I might come to the grand opening if I can find enough change in the piggy banks. (It's getting skimpy around here!!)
Lillian, I also am Marrianne Dashwood, I think its appropriate that you and lesley were both dashwood sisters! Sense & Sensability is my favorite Jane Austin book/movie and I am definatly marianne!
okay, sorry I am using this as the phone....which makes it a party line, but I am such a dingbat!! I was all set to go to the GRAND OPENING with Morgan tonight. and she calls and tells me it was last night. I am bummed. I swear I heard Tuesday. I now need to be one of those irritating people with their "planner" with them all the time. How was it?
Post a Comment