Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas

9 comments:

Bea said...

Love that picture,
love that place,
love those people

Merry Christmas

BobN said...

Merry Christmas to you too. Hope this means your computer is back on the mend.

Lilian said...

Awwww... I really like your picture Les!

Tiffany said...

Cute, cute picture! Missed seeing you at church yesterday.

Bonnie and Jim said...

What a fun picture. Thanks for coming with me yesterday. It was the spiritual lift I needed, and I loved the company.

Margie said...

I loved your Christmas card. I liked how the pine trees reminded me of Yellowstone too. Nice job.
I love those Costco cards!!

We are excited for Saturday!

heather said...

VERY cute card...that's the way to do it, no stamps!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Love.Love. Love this Christmas photo! Glad we got a hard copy!

Karalee said...

Merry Christmas Lesley!
I'm so sad that we have to miss the party this year...we'll be thinking about all of you tonight!