Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Computer Is Sick

I'm sad to announce that my computer is seriously ill. We've been in denial about it for quite some time, but the truth is now screaming in our faces each time we sit down to do homework, e-mail, blog, and attempt to get to the files where the Christmas party invite is being stored. As soon as I retrieve the party invitaton I will carefully remove all wiring connecting the computer to my home, then I will take it to the computer hospital. I don't know how long the stay will be, hopefully (but doubtfully) it could be out patient surgery. Whatever the outcome, we just want our computer healthy and back in our home where it belongs. I don't know when I'll be back in blogland, I'll take one last glimpse at your blogs before I shut down. Alhough I won't be able to check immediately, any "get well" wishes in the comment section would be greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck computer! Hope you enjoy your hospital stay and you come back fresh and new! I think that I may know what part of the problem is...I had a virus sent to me from both meg-a-legs and Caitlin's IM's trying to trick me into clicking on the virus but I don't know it could be something else...

Tiffany said...

You make me laugh. Hope it is painless and the medical bills not too costly.

adrienne said...

I hope your computer gets well soon! That was so fun last night, we'll definitely have to do some more craft nights after the holidays.

Aimee said...

If only computers didn't have such expensive health care bills! Good luck with that!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Get well soon, Computer! We don't want Les to be without you for too long.

Stephanie said...

Oh rats! That really stinks! Get well computer!