Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Eleventh Nail

I hammered a nail in the wall today; the ELEVENTH nail since I've moved in. I know I'm a slacker but if you know me you understand why... I don't want to make a mistake. And even though there are eleven nails in the wall there are only ten pictures/clocks because one picture required two nails. But I'm getting braver, I promise. Let me know what you think of my latest accomplishment (just a baby step really).




Oh, and... isn't Rosie beautiful!!!!

8 comments:

Bea said...

Looks great and it is coming together. Love the pix of CR

Melwel said...

YOU CAN DO IT. I put nails in and out of my walls all of the time. It's just a nail, it's just a wall...holes can be fixed.. NO BIG DEAL. Just keep saying this over and over.

And it does look great

Tiffany said...

i LOVE it. And yes, Caitlin is BEAUTIFUL!

Aimee said...

I tried counting mine. I think I have twelve or thirteen nails. And I have lived here over three years. I'm just LAZY in the decorating department. I love your newest wall art!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Very cute!! I understand your not wanting to put a lot of nail holes in the walls. I was that way about the first 3 years after we moved in. I don't know what happened. I guess I got too brave.

Stecky said...

Yes she is, and I think you are great at placing nails.

Margie said...

I love the pictures of Caitlin!! I love the frames & and love the placement. Perfect spot Les!! I love decorating with pictures of people I love!

Archie said...

I'm proud of you Les. You're almost over the hump. Try framing puzzles. You'll start putting holes in those walls like Sylvester Stalone in First Blood.