
You've heard me talk about it.... I've posted a bit about it.... well now you can actually see it. THE FLOAT!!! This is our artists rendition of our stake's float for the "Days of '47" parade in SLC on the 24th of July this year. We have an amazing committee and a wonderful design; we've had meetings, we've attended workshops, we've stressed, we've prayed, we've stressed some more; it's time.... let the games begin!!
10 comments:
It looks great!!
Very amazing! Good luck! We can't wait to see the finished product.
I love the design. But how are you going to get the seagulls to cooperate? Seriously, I like it a lot!
I think Alan, the seagulls will come to see Lesley!!!
they have a reputation to keep :o)
I think the design concept is awesome. I'm sure your float will be amazing.
Alan's comment is so Alan it's cracking me up :D
Wow! That is wonderful. Let me know if I can help!
Thanks for putting the picture here. I had heard there was a picture, but never could find it. I think it will be amazing. I am available to stuff napkins in chicken wire or whatever you need. (I can even do papier mache!) Are your toes ready? Your egg is.
Love you
It looks great. I think they asked the right people - You guys are awesome!! Can't wait to watch the parad.
I like the design. You are Mike are so talented, I have no doubt you will pull this off without a hitch! No pun intended. Good luck and I'm excited to get updates as you go along.
Wow! Can't wait to see the real, finished product!
Post a Comment