Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4X4 Tag

It's been a loooong while since I've seen a tag game on blogger... this is kind of fun! My niece Melissa tagged me in this "4X4 a little about yourself" game.


1- Four Places I Go
1. Leger's Deli (job)
2. Church/Temple
3. Rod Works
4. To lunch with friends as often as possible


2- Four Favorite Smells
1. The flowers I walk past on Beach Road
2. New houses/cars
3. Roast beef cooking when I get home from church :-)
4. Black licorice


3-Four Favorite TV Shows/Movies
1. Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth, the true Mr. Darcy)
2. Survivor
3. Almost everything on HGTV... my new favorite channel
4. NCIS


4-Four Recommendations
1. Be prepared
2. Pray/read scriptures/good books every day
3. Don't over think things
4. When you stop by someones blog... leave a comment. I dare you to start here!


Four People That I'm Tagging
1. AnJanette
2. Tiffany
3. Morgan
4. Tammy

Tag your it!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Les, these are very insightful! There's a lot of things I didn't know about you! :)

Melwel said...

I like learning a bit more about you through your blog.... it's fun, just like you.

Aimee said...

I am newly addicted to HGTV also. (Ryan hates it because it just makes me want to move or renovate our house, both of which we can't afford) It's about the only channel I watch besides my old gilmore girls episodes.

I can't wait for the next faves party! And, we should get together for dinner again sometime soon.

Aaron said...

Love this idea! So cute!

Marivic said...

wow, Les, I've missed quite a few posts. Maybe because I have not been blog surfing much lately. I hardly even go to my own blog anymore :-) I'm glad I did tonight. You have several fun posts here. So I'm consolidating my comments on this one:1)We Love Raymond, too. We watched it regularly back when it was a regular show 2)M&M on popcorn sounds intriguing.3)$7.48 for a crock pot is a steal you should be in jail :-) 4)Which flowers on Beach Road do you like smelling? It's like a very flowery road so I'm wondering if I'm missing some specially fragrant flowers.

Bea said...

Thank you for NOT tagging me.
And I accept the challenge to always leave a comment :o)

Georgia said...

I had to check your tag because I was the one who infected Melissa who passed it along to you.

I agree with so many of your answers it was almost scary! I LOVE HGTV! They used to have a show called My Parents' House that was hilarious and funny. I was sad to see it go, but there are enough others to take it's place. I also agree with Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth style!)

Thanks for playing and keeping the game moving along!

AnJ. said...

Oh man! You tagged me and I'm so bad at these things. I'll have to think about it and maybe one day you'll see my answers on my blog.

Archie said...

Way cool Les!

Unknown said...

Okay, I will leave a post. :} We could be TV buddies I love all those shows too!