
When I arrived home from work on Wednesday afternoon the sprinkling system was completed and had been covered with dirt.

A load of topsoil and two pallets of sod had also arrived on Wednesday.

By Wednesday evening all of the topsoil has been spread around the yard.

Shortly after 7 am on Thursday morning Caitlin and I left for USU. Part of the crew were already at work in the yard.

When we returned on Thursday afternoon this is what we found.

Complete with sprinkling system.

This is the first time in my entire life that I have had a sprinkling system? True or false? What do you think the answer is?
7 comments:
I'm thinking the answer is TRUE. And congratulations on your yard.
Ahhhh... the blessed feeling of FINALLY having green grass in a newly built home!! Congratulations!!!
It looks awesome.....thanks for sharing
That is a VERY handsome guy holding the shovel in the second photo! ;)
My Mike is as excited about it as you are. Every time we're in the car he asks, "Want to drive by Leger's?"
I don't know if it is your first sprinkler system or not but you deserve it. I know you have moved a lot of hoses around in your life. I also know you did not have a system in your last houise.
The grass looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!
I've been cheering for you this week as we've watched your yard come together. Yippee for grass!
I don't know the answer to your question but if it's true, I'll cheer twice as loud for your new sprinklers.
It is true that I have never had a sprinkling system in my entire life. Seriously. I'm enjoying it already.
Post a Comment