Sunday, July 31, 2011

July

It has been a fun and busy July! Here are just a few of the highlights (the ones that I have pictures of).

Endless Summer performed at the city park for the Independence Day celebration.

It was my brother Tim's 50th birthday, so he was invited to be a guest performer. You should hear him sing Neil Diamond!!

Adam, Zach, and William got in on the act as well. We like to get them started early in our family.

We had a BBQ at the Nielsen's on the actual 4th. They always host a great party! My mom had hip replacement surgery 6 days before. Doesn't she look great! My parents are a wonderful example to us all, they both have a cheerful disposition and a positive attitude.

Caitlin and I spent a day at USU being oriented and registering for classes. This is the only picture that I took. I don't usually like this word, but the fact is... it is really true. They do sell it!!!

We got a front yard. Just the beginning... but I sure like looking out of my window and seeing it.

Adam and Zach had a sleepover, and I can say with no doubt... a good time was had by all. Previously I asked them for ideas for food and fun. They brought these notes to me a few weeks before. I think I followed through pretty well.

I had my birthday!!!! Here are my 5 oldest grandchildren, sorry... no pictures of the birthday girl.

Caitlin had her wisdom teeth out. What a good sport posing for a picture. She was a trooper!

Mike and I saw t'ocean. Just for a few hours... but I'll take what I can get.

Caitlin made bread for the first time (I think it might've been my second). She did a great job!!

She also mastered the fine art of multi-tasking. While her bread was rising she went on an 8 mile bike ride. Although, she found out the next day that it was really only 2 miles... when Hayden took her on a real 8 mile bike ride... oops, 8.5. She won't let me forget the point five!

2 comments:

Bea said...

Looks like a fun time!!!!!
Still lots of summer left.
I rode 8.5 miles I would want every inch counted!!!!!!

Stecky said...

Wow! you've had a full and fun summer. The pictures look great. i am glad to be friends with such an organized fun person.