Thursday, July 28, 2011
New Blog
This year is a significant year in our (Mike and Lesley's) family history as we will acknowledge the twentieth anniversary of Ashleigh's death this September. I have been contemplating for a couple of years the idea of starting a new blog about Ashleigh's life, and sharing some of the experiences we had as a family in happy times as well as in difficult ones. I actually started organizing this blog several months ago and have been going back and forth with "do I?" or "don't I?" But apparently... I do. So if you are interested in reading this new blog you can find it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I look forward to getting to know Ashleigh better through this blog, although it might be difficult to read at times, I think it will be a sacred experience.
I am looking forward to it :o)
Me too!
For those of us who don't Facebook will you include the blog name.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment