Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friday Night Concert

Friday night, August 26, the Endless Summer Band will be playing at the Bountiful Park at 7 pm. They are rehearsing right.this.minute so I snuck into the band room and took these pictures. It's going to be a great show!!


Here's my hubby... rockin' out (the Bishop!?!)


Andy was very excited about something new the band had just accomplished... this is the picture my camera captured in a ba-zillienth of a second... I couldn't resist posting it.


Be sure and come to the park... bring your chairs, your family, your friends, your dinner... just come!!!

1 comment:

Lilian said...

I remember you mentioned this to me the other day. At that time I didn't think we had any plans. But my mind had escaped me. We will be watching another band tomorrow night. The Davis High band during the first FB game of the season!