I have had a couple of people comment about access to my new blog. When I posted on this blog a few days ago announcing my new blog, I may not have made it clear how to get to it. The title of the blog is My Ashleigh-O and the address to the blog is:
lesleyleger.blogspot.com
Usually when I post on my blog, I also post it on my Facebook status. I may not continue to do that with my new blog. If you are enjoying reading it you may want to add it to your list of favs or become a follower so that you will always know when I post. I really appreciate the comments I've received on the blog so far.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've added it to my blog roll so I'll know when you post a new one Les. You know I will definitely be reading all your posts.
I am heading there right now. It is so hard to get to my computer lately. Maybe with schoool starting....
thanks so much for talking with me yesterday. It was the best medicine I could have had.
Post a Comment