Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Concert and New Hobby #1 Update

Last night was Endless Summer's concert in the park and WOW! what a great turn out. The west end of the park was filled with lawn chairs, blankets and people. I don't think anyone went away disappointed. It was a fabulous performance.



Adam, Zach and Will got in on the performance again with Tambourine Man.

Here is just some of the crowd with a few of our Endless Summer "family" in the foreground.

Alex, Alana and Bob; our cousins.

Tiffany and Mike; our friends.

Andy singing Long, Cool Woman and introducing the band members.

I don't have any pictures of my
new hobby yet; but I'm happy to report that I reached my Labor Day goal today... a week early.

3 comments:

BobN said...

What a great performance. Was this the first time Kevin had a mic and sang along?

Bea said...

:o( we missed it :o(

Tiffany said...

What cute friends you have! ;)