This post is a prequel of sorts to my new hobby #2 which I doubt anyone remembers me writing about, because I have yet to reveal it (click here for a reminder).When I moved into my house... two years, one month, and 24 days ago, I decided that I wanted a wall dedicated to my grandchildrens pictures. I had the perfect wall and an idea of what I wanted to do. I purchased five black frames at Rod Works (I only had 5 grandchildren then) and a rod to (fake) hang the frames from, as well as some ribbon for the fake hanging (that sounds a bit violent). I came home and put the stuff in my craft room... where it has been ever since.
Here I am; three, almost four more grandchildren later, and I finally put my "wall" together. I had to buy more frames of course, and I have a spot, front and center, all ready for our newest little guy who isn't due for four more weeks (but is trying to come sooner). I don't think I'm pleased with my ribbon choice... but I can change that. What do you think about my grandchildren wall? If you don't like the wall... what do you think of my grandchildren?
7 comments:
I Like it!
Your ribbon should be red.
:-)
looks great! AND your grandchildren are darling too!!!!!!
I think they both look lovely! If you aren't a big fan of the ribbon what about using grograin? That would give it a little texture. Red would look awesome but I think black would too.
Who new that when you posted you'd get all kinds of advice? :)
Beautiful Les!! I'm excited to see it tomorrow!!
I think you are astounding once more. Love it! By the way,I love the new Stake Primary secratary. She is amazing.
Like the rod, frames and even the ribbon, love the photos of the kids...they are beautiful!
Re AnJ.: Who knew you would ask for advice? :o)
I love the G'kids and having seen the "Wall" it is beautiful. Red might make it more stunning.
Post a Comment