4 Places I visit frequently
1. The grocery store (Dicks or Target)
2. Homes of my family members
3. Church
4. The Doctor's office
4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly
1. Michael
2. Caitlin
3. Jeff
4. Mother
4 favorite Foods
1. Asian salads (at restaurants)
2. Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding (best when my mom makes it)
3. Chocolate
4. El Matador chips and salsa (to go)
4 Places I'd rather be
1. The beach house
2. Britain
3. Disneyland
4. East or west; home is best
4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version, twice a year)
2. Watcher in the Woods (once a year)
3. Jurassic Park lll (rrruuunnnn!!! once a year)
4. Houseboat (every couple of years, but I just bought it so it'll move up to once a year)
4 Bands/Groups I like to listen to...
1. Endless Summer (Mike and Andy)
2. The Osmonds (I'm going to see them on 7-26-08)
3. The Carpenters
4. The Partridge Family (laugh away, but that's my favorite music to listen to on my ipod while I'm walking)
The 4 People I am tagging are....
1. Mother
2. Lilian
3. Marivic
4. Margie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Um, Les... is that really you???
No Leenz, it's my friend Tiffany. I'm copying her tag game and you caught me mid copy :-)
Ahhhh.... makes more sense now!! I couldn't figure out why the BEACH wasn't one of your fave places and had no idea who the bands were!!!
Oh and when it said you didn't watch movies over and over again I thought < "What the heck? What about the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice" Oh that Mr. Darcy!
Les, you just gave me 2 ideas for movies to watch. I'm not sure I've seen Watcher in the Woods and Houseboat. And yes I'm lauging about the bands/groups but only because Alan listens to them, too, so I'm imagining him being a cute little boy hanging out with his big sister Lesley. It makes me want to go in a time machine so I can watch :-) By the way I TAGGED YOU BACK!!!! Pls check out my blog for details.
Very fun to read those kinds of things. Funny someone confused you with me! Really? Madonna isn't on your favorite music list? :)
Your right! I do "owe" you a memory. Of course the memory that sticks out the most is the same as yours-the conversation in the car that day back in January 06! It gave me the faith to do what I felt was difficult at the time. Also, I remember when I was in the hospital very, very sick and Mike saying he had talked to you and you were planning on going to the temple that night and you would put my name on the prayer roll. I remember as sick as I was, I knew you cared. Of course these are both serious memories-but there are some funny ones-like I don't think I'll forget last night and dying laughing as I am leaning across you in the car trying to adjust your seat!-Not even thinking that you probably were feeling very uncomfortable! Ha Ha Thanks for being so much fun.
If you want to laugh-click on one of the comments from Cindy and read here post on automatic toilets! Very funny!
Did you want the memory here? I could fill pages with great memories of you. I still remember sitting on your front porch and wishing that time would stop because I knew we were being pests, but I just liked being around you so much. I am remembering camping at Bountiful Peak when we thought we were such dutch Oven Specialists, any time you tell the best bathroom story, Yellowstone (and it's bathroom story). All the times that you gave me strength to choose the right, even when it wasn't popular. I remember a certain party at Terri's house when you told me that someone would announce their profession and then when they did- looking at you and we were both red faced and unable to breathe. Laughing as the boys talked about Black Powder guns and their paraphanalia. (Crisco???) Not sitting next to you on any couch. Staying at the Arbuckles condo and getting no sleep. Your incredible memory. Hoping that because families are forever that if I am good Heavenly Father will let friendships be forever also.
Post a Comment