Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Something I'm Grateful For....Grandchildren


This is a picture of me. It was created by my oldest grandson Adam who is six. He showed this picture to his entire ward as he said his part (when my favorite blanket ripped my Grandma sewed it for me) during the primary program last Sunday. Recently Adam said, "it's a good thing we're the best grand kids in the world." I have four handsome grandsons and a beautiful granddaughter who will arrive any day. Adam's right. They are the best grand kids in the world. Thanks Adam.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are a good grandma! Very cute picture he drew.

BobN said...

Go Grandma!

Looks like there's time for blogging during your busy week off! :-)

Lilian said...

You are a really good grandma Les!!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I love Adam's drawing :-) And look at all those hearts, Les! Adam must really, really love his Grandma.

Margie said...

I loved the picture. You look like one HOT GRANDMA to me!! You are a really WONDERFUL GRANDMA.

Bea said...

Since you are my daughter I will allow you to THINK you have the best Grandkids. :o)

Tiffany said...

Guessing you got my email and understood my directions!? Love the switch.