Wednesday, November 26, 2008

#1 Granddaughter

We are very excited to share the news of the birth of our first granddaughter; Avery. She was just about two hours old when we met her for the first time and as you can see she is absolutely beautiful. Happy Birthday baby Avery!!

10 comments:

Lilian said...

I see a lot of baby Jeffrey in that face!!!!

She is beautiful!!!! I look forward to meeting her !Congratulations Grandma and the rest of the family!!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Les, she is, as we say in our family, BEAUTY-MOUS! Simply beauty-mous!!!! Worth taking time away from blog-cation to check her out :-)

Congratulations on your first granddaughter!

Bea said...

What can I say? She is beautiful. I noticed she has an elusive dimple in her right cheek. I think she is a "keeper" :o)
And from the picture of Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Caitlin you probably think she is a "keeper" also. :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What happy news, and what a cutie!

em said...

She looks just like Melissa, I think! Thanks for posting..Jer went to the hospital, but I'm here with Mason so I will have to meet her later!

Bonnie and Jim said...

She is beautiful. What a sweet little blessing. I'm so happy for you grandma.

adrienne said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

heather said...

yay! She is gorgeous, Love newborns, just want to drink them in and hold them all the time. Tell Jeff and Melissa congrats!!!

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Oh - she is so cute! The littlest Leger lassie is GORGEOUS!! Congrats you guys!