Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweetheart Dance

Appropriately named, because Caitlin is our sweetheart....


Caitlin and her date Parker are on their way to the Sweetheart Dance held at the Rice Eccles Stadium.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Caitlin IS a sweetheart! Hope she had fun.

Lilian said...

They look really cute. I love Caitlin's dress! Such a pretty color.. and I don't think the picture does it justice!

Lesley said...

No... the picture does not do the dress justice, or the shoes. They match perfectly and are sparkly all over.

Stecky said...

What a pretty dress for an even prettier girl! She is a sweetheart. I hope she had a good time....but maybe not too good a time.

Margie said...

Becky's comment made me lol!! Caitlin does look very very beautiful. I love her dress!! Where do you find these beautiful dresses??

Megan went to Weber High's Sweetheart Dance on Saturday too. It was fun because her date was named "Mr. Weber" at the dance. "Mr. Weber" is a tradition at Weber High where they nominate and vote on eight senior boys and then have an assembly and different contests from talent to beach wear and then the students vote and it was announced at the dance.

Marivic said...

Caitlin is very pretty and she poses for pictures like a dancer.

Lesley said...

Margie- Lilian was right in her comment... the picture does not do the dress justice, it is really beautiful.

We have bought Caitlin's dresses at Bridal Image at Colonial Square in Bountiful. They have beautiful dresses and most of them are modest. We have had good luck there :-)

Lilian said...

"Lilian was right...." Always a good choice of words. ;-)

I notice the Valentine heart on the wreath Les!!! Very cute!